he LT Series indoor LED tiles can be used in combination with modular stand design systems such as beMatrix and Aluvision as well as in wooden constructions or stand alone frames. The tiles have been designed to be used in specific configurations such as Full HD 10×6 LED Wall (Resolution 1920 x 1152 pixels), or in a Full HD 7×4 LED Wall ( resolution 1344 x 768 pixels).
For example, a LT2.5i LED construction enables a resolution of 1920 pixels to be displayed in less than 4 meters width. LED is a seamless alternative for a normal videowall configuration.
Only delivered and installed by our installation team.
- – Indoor projects
- – Combine with alusivion and beMatrix
– Pixel-to-pixel display of Full HD images
– Example 10 × 6 LED tile: 1920 x 1152 pixels
– Example 7 × 4 LED Wall: 1344 x 768 pixels
– Pitch: 2.5 mm– Pixels per m2: 149,843
– Tile resolution in pixels: 192 x 192 (wxh)
– Only supplied and installed by our installers
Sending Box/Controller: Novastar MCTRL 660 Pro
– Resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
– Resolution capacity: 2,3 miljoen pixels
– VGA: yes
– DVI: yes
– HDMI: yes
– Displayport: yes
– SDI: yes
– Lan: yes, 4x for LED panel
– Mediaplayer: No